cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Trying to contact Dropbox to change billing CC

Trying to contact Dropbox to change billing CC

mpace01
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Can someone please tell me how to contact anyone from DROPBOX.  I have followed every tool possible and am getting nowhere.  They have just charged my personal credit card for a business account and just need to get a refund on one CC and give then the right one.  A suggestion for the DropBox team is to email your clients ahead of billing them.  Thank you.

51 Replies 51

mark iturzaeta
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I'm having the same issue.

I can't find a way to cancel my subscription.

All the avenues Dropbox gives you lead you in a circle

Have  you had any luck with any of this?

Thanks!

glenem72
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Trying to update billing info.  Please help.

Thanks,

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

You can do that https://www.dropbox.com/account/billing @glenem72. If it isnt working you need to give us more info as to why. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Pat Maier
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I want to unsubscribe from Dropbox.
I have tried every method you suggest but none works.
Pat
<<snip>>

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

Yikes @Pat Maier 

Please never ever put public contact details on to a forum link this - Dropbox is *NOT* going to call you at all, never mind one on a public forum. Posting it is a sure fire way for scammers, hackers and spammers to start contacting you. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

mountsupport
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution
Our issue has been resolved by Dropbox! Thank you all for your help!

saltcellar
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Just like someone else I just saw I have spent a frustrating hour trying to cancel my dropbox and any free trial I might be on. There is no 

'cancel' under Plan and I did not sign up on itunes or whatever. It is very concerning not being able to contact anyone or have an e mail. I do not want to be charged by Dropbox for anything further and wish to cancel.  It shouldn't be this hard.

saltcellar
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I wish to cancel my Dropbox and any free trial I may inadvertently be on.  There is no 'cancel' at the bottom of my plan and I did not sign up via itunes. I have spent an hour or more trying to contact anyone and it seems there is only a bot who is no help.  I do not wish to be charged by Dropbox for anything further and have no way of contacting anyone or ending my plan. 

Hannah
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey @saltcellar, thanks for the nudge here and sorry to see you're having trouble.

Would you mind checking the plan tab in your account settings? Do you see that you're on a trial?

If not, you either already cancelled it or it's under a different account, so you might want to check any emails you might have gotten from Dropbox regarding a trial, to confirm which account you started it on.

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Jonkster
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hi I am trying to get in contact with dropbox also! Still getting billed while I have a 'free' plan, Hannah?

Need more support?