cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
Announcements
Want to know more about how you can find anything and protect everything? Check it out here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

The plan and storage shown is not correct.

The plan and storage shown is not correct.

FK48
New member | Level 2

I have just renewed my subscription to DB 1 week ago for  a 2TB plan, and when I try to upload I am unable to, as it says my trial has ended and I do not have any space! I did NOT ask for a trial,

I am a paying subscriber and the receipt of my current payment is siting in my DB inbox! Please can you look in to this asap as I have already emailed and been sent an email to say my issue has been resolved when it has NOT.

Take me off this 'trial' that I DID NOT ask for,  RESTORE my plan and data which I have paid for so I can resume uploading documents.

PS I have certainly not exceeded 2TB. the TRIAL that DB seems to think i am in is saying I have exceeded 54GB!!! 

PLEASE RESTORE THE DATA THAT I HAVE PAID FOR

3 Replies 3

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hi @FK48, let's jump right into this! 

The first thing we want to check, is what your plan page reports when you visit it. Is it possible that you upgraded the wrong Dropbox account? 

If I were you, and since you have  the receipt of the payment, I'd use our self-serve look-up tool, in order to locate where the charge is coming from. 

One last thing: did you upgrade your plan directly through Dropbox, or through the Apple/Google playstore? 

Keep me posted!

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

FK48
New member | Level 2

I have disbanded my teams and back to my normal plan, BUT now some of my files have disappeared!! All my hard work of saving files to my folder over the year and only half of them have been restored, This is really detrimental to me and my little business, who cannot afford the exorbitant 'business' subscription and has had important files deleted that I cannot restore!!!! sooooo frustrating!!!

Jay
Dropbox Staff

Hi @FK48, as you mentioned that you're missing some files, could you check on this page to see if they are visible and recoverable from there?

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jay Dropbox Staff
    FK48 New member | Level 2
    Megan Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?