cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Support doesn't help as I'm trying to upgrade to a Business account.

Support doesn't help as I'm trying to upgrade to a Business account.

jrm1
Explorer | Level 3

I have been trying for weeks to get in contact with a sales representative to upgrade to a business account. I have been through the "Chat" service dozens of times where I have "chatted" with "real people" who ask a ton of questions and then assure me that someone from sales will help me finalize my account. NO ONE EVER CALLS. Our team is locked out of our account until we can upgrade. I have had chat representatives pretend that I have been non-responsive and end our chat just to avoid confrontation. I work for a non-profit and am required to work with sales to receive a non-profit discount. It has been weeks. I spent a whole business day trying to figure this out (so hours on a single day) The phone number listed eventually just hangs up on you. The customer service line is a scam. Very disappointment and can't even access all our files to move to a different service.

6 Replies 6

Mark
Super User II

After each contact you should receive a ticket via email. Do you have any of the numbers for those interactions? 

Were you previously a customer that was downgraded and are now trying to upgrade or is this the first one?

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

jrm1
Explorer | Level 3

Yes, I have received multiple emails with the chat transcripts and notifications that my information has been received. But zero follow up

jrm1
Explorer | Level 3

Also, I have tried calling several times and it goes to a voicemail. I have left several messages with my information and never received a call back.

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Hey @jrm1, sorry to hear about this.

Can we have the ticket number for your most recent interaction with our support team, so we can take a look?

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

jrm1
Explorer | Level 3

I get messages from the following email. That has a transcript of conversations. But there isnt a number anywhere. I have several emails like this from every time I opened a chat

Chat Transcript <no-reply@snapengage.com>

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

I’m sorry to hear about your experience, @jrm1

Just to clarify, have you been in touch with our Sales team via the contact info showing here?

Let me know and we’ll go from there.

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?