cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you’ve changed your email address, now's the perfect time to update it on your Dropbox account and we’re here to help! Learn more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Not falsifying ads

Not falsifying ads

Myneckbackboxcrack
Explorer | Level 3

I had this thought. When you promise 2k gb you don't immediately stab the customer in the back with 2 gb. Wthf?

5 Replies 5

Mark
Super User II

Not sure what you mean?

Free accounts are promised 2gb which is exactly what you get. You get more by paying or going to www.dropbox.com/plans

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Myneckbackboxcrack
Explorer | Level 3
Uh yeah I paid and it stopped at 2 not 2k. You're post is super unhelpful.

Rich
Super User II

@Myneckbackboxcrack wrote:
Uh yeah I paid and it stopped at 2 not 2k. You're post is super unhelpful.

So was your original post, as it made an accusation without providing any details, like the fact that you paid for an upgrade.

Now, if you can provide some more information we may be able to assist you. How did you upgrade your account? Was it through the Dropbox website or through a mobile device (Apple, Google Play, etc.)? What was the payment type? etc.

The more detail you can provide the easier it is to assist you.

Myneckbackboxcrack
Explorer | Level 3
Purchased on dropbox website with laptop. It asks if you want 2k gb or 3k gb plan. I chose 2k and uploading stopped after 2 gb.

Rich
Super User II

@Myneckbackboxcrack wrote:
Purchased on dropbox website with laptop. It asks if you want 2k gb or 3k gb plan. I chose 2k and uploading stopped after 2 gb.

Two steps for you to verify, please...

First, check your Plan page to see what plan you're on. If it says Basic, you're signed in to a free account that doesn't have an upgrade applied to it. If that's the case your transaction went through, you may have accidentally started a second account with your upgrade.

Next, use the credit card charge lookup tool to identify the account that you're being billed for. It will show the email address used for the account. If it's different from the email you use to sign in to your current account, then you have more than one.

Let us know the results and we can take it from there.

Need more support?