cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you’ve changed your email address, now's the perfect time to update it on your Dropbox account and we’re here to help! Learn more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple email access and how now to pay for each account.

Multiple email access and how now to pay for each account.

greg steed
New member | Level 2

I have a team account using our [email removed as per Community Guidelines] emails.

We work as free lance consultants and each of the companies we work for prefer us to have one of their emails. Fore example I have removed

and removed

and 2 or 3 more.

I can only access my storage space using my own company email removed I get messages about upgrading the other email accounts as they have run out of space. The problem is that they are not my email accounts and I don't want to pay for them. I am the same person and I only want to pay once, but still be able to access my storage space from multiple email accounts. I don't want to add them to my team and have to pay a yearly subscription - I'm already paying a subscription, I don't want more or one for each email.

Can you review this and advise how to resolve.

thanks

greg

1 Reply 1

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hi @greg steed, welcome to our Community! 

If I understand the situation here, it sounds like you have many Dropbox accounts, however some of them are out of space, and you don't wish to receive space-related emails. 

Let me start by saying, that if you pay for an account A, you will be able to access the quota only from account A, and not account B & C for example. 

You mentioned that the accounts you're receiving emails in regards to the low space aren't yours. Can you clarify if they are individual accounts, or Business ones?

Provided they are Business ones, are you the paying admin there? 

If you wish, you could always unsubscribe from these emails.

Keep me posted, and we'll take it from there!

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Megan Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?