cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a cheaper plan than the Plus plan, that offers more space?

Is there a cheaper plan than the Plus plan, that offers more space?

NOUTROK
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

my question is:

Is there any plan that is even cheaper than the normal basic plan of 2000 tb? It happens that I want to have more storage space, but the cheapest plan is still quite expensive.

Is there an alternative storage plan, which is cheaper?

169 Replies 169

martyn1163
Explorer | Level 3

you need to offer a basic extra something like 100gb like onedrive or google does, no fancy extras  , as you 799 .2tb is no much space & price for some of us, lots of people on the net would use it, as i like dropbox better but you limit the size , 

Paloma 3
New member | Level 2

Me gustaría  poder acceder a un plan básico extra de almacenamiento aunque no tenga tantas prestaciones como otros planes de Dropbox muchas veces no es necesario tanto almacenamiento y si fuese necesario simple se podría cambiar de plan. En un momento dado me apareció esta oportunidad al encender mi pc pero cuando me di cuenta desapareció.

insilications
New member | Level 2

For many years, every year, I come here to check if Dropbox has started offering smaller plans... They're losing customers.

constantinostsi
New member | Level 2

HI Better price for the 2TB willbe good

best

bpoloska
New member | Level 2

I have a 2TB plan but I don't need it and it is also quite expensive for me. Can I have a max of 500 GB for a lower fee?

issa2
Helpful | Level 5

Hi folks,
I wish if dropbox can follow flash drives spaces such as 64GB, 128GB or 512GB before moving to large space were many people can not cope with high price.

one agent supported this idea.

is this idea doable Dropbox?

Regards

Richardo
Explorer | Level 4

It would be an excellent idea to expand the audience to include single users, who often don't need a lot of space, to add a 50-100 GB plan for 1-2 euros per month, so perhaps you could subscribe instead of the classic iCloud

Paloma 3
New member | Level 2

Sería una buena idea un plan de 1T más económico para no tener que ir a otro distribuidor de espacio, siempre he hablado bien de Dropbox porque es sencillo y pero al no sacar un plan más económico al alcance de las personas que no necesitamos tanto, me resulta dificil recomendarlo, que pena!

saludos y ánimo con nuevas propuestas!

constantinostsi
New member | Level 2

I fully agree!! If there is a plan 1 tb or even 500gb will be great! I have the same problem that is to expensive for that I need the 2 tb

thank u

issa2
Helpful | Level 5

I wish they could do that for us who will not need too much space

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Ajay S.7 New member | Level 1
    Richard P. Super User alumni
    Ahmedsalahudin New member | Level 2
    PAAKO New member | Level 2
    rperry337 Explorer | Level 4