cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a cheaper plan than the Plus plan, that offers more space?

Is there a cheaper plan than the Plus plan, that offers more space?

NOUTROK
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

my question is:

Is there any plan that is even cheaper than the normal basic plan of 2000 tb? It happens that I want to have more storage space, but the cheapest plan is still quite expensive.

Is there an alternative storage plan, which is cheaper?

169 Replies 169

RobB5
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I agree with this brilliant pensioner. Why can't the default be 10 or 20GB for oldies? 

artem77
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hello!

I would like to buy 110 accounts.

But I just need 1-115 Gb for one account.

2`000Gb plan is expensive for me.

Can Dropbox make plans with price for 1 Mb?

Azelgert
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I used an offer from Acer for 100 G plan and see now that it expires and I need to chose a paid plan. The plans offered by Dropbox are not suited to individual users with no need for excessive storage capacity. To choose between 2 G for the basic and 2000G for the next available plan is too much. I suggest looking at offering a plan to continue the 100 G Acer promotion as a paid plan more suited to individual users like myself.  

Thanks so much

Agnes Zelgert

lmz1101
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
Please reduce the storage space and make it available for me.
I just want 200G, but now I only have the option for 2000G, that is why I don’t want to buy the packaging.

hsyemail
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

I believe many people don't necessarily need an additional 1TB of space.

They might only require 10GB or 20GB. Currently, there is no plan to rent or purchase smaller storage spaces.

I think this should be introduced as soon as possible.

Michele Va
New member | Level 2

i vostri concorrenti stanno rilasciando piani da 100 GB al costo di  $ 10/anno (0,83/mese)

se aveste un piano simile disponibile preferirei continuare con voi

your competitors released 100GB plans, at the cost of 10$/Year (0,83 per Month):

if you had similar plans i would prefer to continue with you.

thank you

Shamimul islam
New member | Level 2
As I feel, there should be a smaller amount plan for people of India subcontinent. Though people can pay u people life long.

aie
New member | Level 2

You should have a plan for 4 or 8GB at $5 a month and then I'd do it.  As it is now, I'll move some files onto my computer.

Nieg
New member | Level 2

I don't need anywhere near 2 TB and don't want to pay $10/month. I am a home user but do a small amount of side work that I need to have segregated from my OneDrive. Why not offer 1 TB storage space option?

are24966065
Explorer | Level 3

I don’t need 2T capacity, 100GB is enough for me2T is expensive. Do you have any solution?

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Ajay S.7 New member | Level 1
    Richard P. Super User alumni
    Ahmedsalahudin New member | Level 2
    PAAKO New member | Level 2
    rperry337 Explorer | Level 4
What do Dropbox user levels mean?