cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to cancel and get a refund. I'm done being sent back and forth with Google.

I want to cancel and get a refund. I'm done being sent back and forth with Google.

Memocubillas10
New member | Level 2
This is ridiculous, I've been trying to cancel for almost a month and i need to get s refund for all the time i spent to this useless process. Stop telling me go to Google play and do it there because the transaction from this aren't even shown in my Google account but it still charging me monthly through it. It needs to stop now. I'm so faded up and demanding simply because I'm beyond frustrated with this.
2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II

@Memocubillas10 wrote:
Stop telling me go to Google play and do it there because the transaction from this aren't even shown in my Google account but it still charging me monthly through it.

If you started your subscription through Google and are continuing to be changed through the Google Play store, then only Google will be able to assist you. Dropbox does not have access to any charges or billing information when the subscription originated through Google. You'll likely need to contact Google directly for assistance.

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Hey @Memocubillas10, sorry to see you're having trouble cancelling your subscription.

Can we send you an email, so we can look into this internally?

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Hannah Dropbox Staff
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?