cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid for Plus Dropbox, but my account still remains as Basic

I paid for Plus Dropbox, but my account still remains as Basic

Sharon_
Explorer | Level 3

I using dropbox Plus for few years.

I paid for this year, and my dropbox still not reflect the change after I made payment.

No customer support to reach for my issue, so trouble.

Payment successful however my dropbox still under Basic.

All my documents not able to sync to Dropbox.

Any customer support can contact me as soon.

5 Replies 5

Rich
Super User II

@Sharon_ wrote:

I paid for this year, and my dropbox still not reflect the change after I made payment.

Are you sure you upgraded your existing account, and didn't create a new one by mistake? It's a pretty common thing to do. Use the credit card charge lookup tool to verify the account you upgraded.

Sharon_
Explorer | Level 3

yes, i confirmed its same email address. i tried to restore purchase in apps but unable to. and there is no customer support to reach, its frustrating.

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

Hey @Sharon_, hope it’s OK to jump in. 

Can you send me a screenshot of what you see on your Plan page here

Here’s how you can upload it to the forum afterwards: 

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Alessi
New member | Level 2

I paid $11.99 on Sept 20th and my account is now saying i don't have enough storage space even though the $11.99 plan should be more than adequate.  Does the monthly subscription go 30 Days from when purchased or by end of the month?  Of course I can't get anyone from Dropbox support to handle since they consider me a non paying customer 

Rich
Super User II

@Alessi wrote:

I paid $11.99 on Sept 20th and my account is now saying i don't have enough storage space even though the $11.99 plan should be more than adequate.

Are you sure you upgraded your current account and didn't end up creating a new one? Use the credit card charge lookup tool to identify the account that you're paying for.

Of course I can't get anyone from Dropbox support to handle since they consider me a non paying customer 

You can still contact Support for a billing issue. Visit the Support page while you're NOT signed in to a Dropbox account, including these forums, and you'll see an option for Billing issues. It's best to use an Incognito or Private browsing session to make sure you're not signed in.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    Alessi New member | Level 2
    Nancy Dropbox Staff
    Sharon_ Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?