cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm unable to cancel my trial, before I get billed for a paid plan.

I'm unable to cancel my trial, before I get billed for a paid plan.

Explorer | Level 3

I had to take free trail version to upload a document for work. Now don't wa t it. Used app. Says I have a paid subscription but I can't see it and neither can Google in Google play subscriptions. I got an email saying gonna be billed sept 19th. Nothing avaialble. for me to cancel HELP.. don't want to be charged. Please contact me at asap. Unable to speak to anyone as it says I don't have the account with those benefits...this is ridiculous

5 Replies 5

Rich
Super User II

@1871240 wrote:
Says I have a paid subscription but I can't see it ...

When you view this page, what plan does it say you're on? If it says anything other than Basic, and you started the subscription on the Dropbox website, you should be able to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Cancel plan.

If you started the subscription directly through the app on your Google device, you'll need to contact Google directly as Dropbox will not have access to your subscription or payment information.

If you started the subscription through the Dropbox website and you're still unable to cancel, you'll need to contact Dropbox Support directly. Visit the Support page while you're NOT signed in to a Dropbox account, including these forums, and you'll see an option for Billing issues. It's best to use an Incognito or Private browsing session to make sure you're not signed in.

https://www.dropbox.com/support/billing-issues

Explorer | Level 3
I did contact google ans they said to contact Dropbox but it is impossible to speak to anyone . Did through app

Rich
Super User II

@1871240 wrote:
I did contact google ans they said to contact Dropbox but it is impossible to speak to anyone . Did through app

And did you check your Plan page as I suggested? What plan does it say you're on? Is there a Cancel link at the bottom of the page? Do you see a charge on your credit card/bank statement? If so, how is it listed?

Explorer | Level 3
Says paid and plus plan and when I click on leave plus I go to Google subscriptions and it says I have none.. so as our Google I am jot subscribed to drop box but per DB I am and am about to get charged for something that I don't want

Rich
Super User II

Then I suggest you contact Support using the EXACT steps that I listed above.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    1871240 Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?