cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you’ve changed your email address, now's the perfect time to update it on your Dropbox account and we’re here to help! Learn more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm having issues when trying to upgrade.

I'm having issues when trying to upgrade.

Flying Cloud
New member | Level 2

I tried so hard for 3 days to upgrade my account as I need to transfer large files for work. By day 3 I am so frustrated with dropbox, for a £19.99 a month you think support would be more than a chatbot. Fed up and looking for another service, reccomedations? Thank you!

2 Replies 2

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hi @Flying Cloud, let's jump right into this! 

Would you be able to share some additional info with me, in order to fully grasp what might be happening?  

I'm not entirely sure if there's an issue with your plan, or if you had trouble when trying to upgrade your account. 

Let me know more, and we'll take it from there!

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Flying Cloud
New member | Level 2

Hello thank you for replying. I three times tried to set up the pro which has a one month free trial. It seemed didn't work even though I had to provide my payment info. Then I read the small print and the only way to stop this trial is in google play, or I will charged £199 a year !! EEEk. I contacted google pay and it appears I did not subscribe to your service, which now seems a releif. Sorry this is all too problematic I will take my business somewhere else. I appreciate your attempt to help but this horse has run away. Good luck:8ball:

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Flying Cloud New member | Level 2
    Megan Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?