cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot cancel my free trial as I have no plan tab

I cannot cancel my free trial as I have no plan tab

frazersolomon
New member | Level 2

Hi Someone please help. 

I can not cancel my free trial. I have read online support and there is no Plan tab for me to cancel. This is such a stressfull website to navigate with not even an email address for customer support!

PLEASE CANCEL MY FREE TRIAL, HELP ME

5 Replies 5

Mark
Super User II

If you did it via a mobile store you need to cancel it via that store (App Store, Google Play etc.)

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

frazersolomon
New member | Level 2

Hi mark, I did it online through my laptop and I have tried to cancel on there but does not allow me too.

Mark
Super User II

If you dont see it then you EITHER didnt upgrade, or, you upgraded a different account on another device. 

Check emails to see what email you used and log on to that one

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

frazersolomon
New member | Level 2

Hi Mark, I only used 1 email and 1 account. I had put my card details in too and I believed I signed up for the free 1 month trial. How can dropbox have zero customer support!

Mark
Super User II

@frazersolomon wrote:

Hi Mark, I only used 1 email and 1 account. I had put my card details in too and I believed I signed up for the free 1 month trial. How can dropbox have zero customer support!

It does.... if you are on a paid plan.

You can contact them with account issues if you make sure you are logged out, even to here (maybe use an incognito window) and go to www.dropbox.com/support and choose the options for account issues. 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
    frazersolomon New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?