cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add the billing name, address and tax info on my invoices for a Plus plan?

How to add the billing name, address and tax info on my invoices for a Plus plan?

Maria Lima
New member | Level 2

Hi! I would like to update my dropbox plan for work purposes, but I need to have the billing name, address and the tax identification number of my University in the invoices. Is it possible to add this information with a Dropbox Plus account or only with business plans (e.g., Dropbox Essentials)?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Maria

3 Replies 3

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hey @Maria Lima, thanks for posting here! 

Keep in mind that Dropbox Plus invoices are created in such a way that you can't really adjust the billing information displayed there. 

In your case, you may want to change your account name to your University name as described here.If you have a Dropbox team plan, there are more options for customizing the invoices indeed.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Maria Lima
New member | Level 2

Hey!

Thank you for your prompt reply!

Is it actually possible to add a tax identification number to the billing information?

Rich
Super User II

@Maria Lima wrote:

Is it actually possible to add a tax identification number to the billing information?

Not on the Plus plan, no. You would need to be on the Plus, Essentials or one of the various Business plans to be able to add a tax ID to your account.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    Maria Lima New member | Level 2
    Megan Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?