cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know more about how you can find anything and protect everything? Check it out here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I cancel a Business trial?

How do I cancel a Business trial?

Youssef Mourra
Explorer | Level 4

I did not request a Business Trial but someone I know did and inadvertently, I accepted the invite. I now have my personal account demoted below his new accidental Business Trial. I want to go back to how it was before this happened. Can anyone help? I'm very nervous as it currently stands.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II

@Youssef Mourra wrote:

... I accepted the invite. I now have my personal account demoted below his new accidental Business Trial. I want to go back to how it was before this happened.

You need the team admin of the Business account to convert your account back to an individual account. Make sure they don't just remove you from the team as doing so would delete your account.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II

@Youssef Mourra wrote:

... I accepted the invite. I now have my personal account demoted below his new accidental Business Trial. I want to go back to how it was before this happened.

You need the team admin of the Business account to convert your account back to an individual account. Make sure they don't just remove you from the team as doing so would delete your account.

Youssef Mourra
Explorer | Level 4

Thanks Rich. That makes perfect sense. I will speak to him today. Cheers.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Youssef Mourra Explorer | Level 4
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?