cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: i need help and direct contact for refund, scam from formswift $144 how i can refund??

How can I get a refund for a FormSwift charge?

Hristina
Explorer | Level 4

I am writing to express my concern regarding an unauthorized charge of $144 from FormSwift that has been processed through my email or somewhere/somehow I don't know where exactly

I did not authorize this transaction, nor did I confirm that I would use FormSwift's services. This service is not suitable for my needs, and I would like to request a full refund for this charge.

Please assist me in resolving this matter and refunding the amount of $144 as soon as possible. I would appreciate your prompt response and action on this issue.

thank you

12 Replies 12

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

Thanks for posting here, @Hristina

Since we’ll need to look into this further, can I send you an email to this email address

Let me know if that’s OK, and we’ll go from there.

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Hristina
Explorer | Level 4

Yes, here is my email: 

[removed per Community Guidelines]

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

I just sent you an email, @Hristina. Please reply to it, when you can.

Nancy
dropbox.com/support

gmaldonado
New member | Level 2

Hi @dropbox - my credit card was charged by Formswift for 96.00 supposedly annual subscription but I did not see any email confirmation of this software, Ive searched my inbox through and through. I've argued with them to get a refund and they have not been helpful and have been very dodgy with technical support and customer service. I have no communication from them that I've subscribed to their services. I've cancelled the renewal but they will not give me a refund. How can I get this refunded to me? Thank you

gmaldonado
New member | Level 2

Hi the same thing happened to me and I Formswift has been very uncooperative. They won't even send me a receipt for the charge on my credit card. they just took the money and did not send one communication. I don't understand this. every product i have a subscription too even dropbox send me a notice when my account is charged but they ghosted me and now won't give me a refund or send me a receipt even.

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

Hey @gmaldonado, I checked our system for you and was able to locate your support ticket. I’ve left an internal note to our team on your behalf, so they should contact you as soon as possible about your request and further assist.

Nancy
dropbox.com/support

Jay1418
Explorer | Level 3

I just got charged 104.52 without my authorization.please help me get my refund my email is removed

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hey @Jay1418, let's jump right into this! 

Have you tried the steps provided here, in order to contact our Support by any chance? 

If you're having trouble opening a new ticket, let me know and I'll be happy to do it on my end for you.

Thanks a bunch!

Megan
dropbox.com/support

Jay1418
Explorer | Level 3
Thanks for your fast response, I tried to open a ticket it doesn’t let me it keeps redirecting me back. I would greatly appreciate if you can assist me in opening a ticket to get my refund thanks
Need more support?