cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you’ve changed your email address, now's the perfect time to update it on your Dropbox account and we’re here to help! Learn more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My view of Dropbox has changed

How can I contact Dropbox Support or get useful info about Dropbox?

Warren J.
Helpful | Level 5

ChatGPT found this site for me. Until just now, I couldn't find any place to express my rage, dissatisfaction, and unhappiness with Dropbox, however, I'll stop for now, because I don't want to sound like an outraged madman, so I'll have to calm down before I can come back. There is something I can ask now, though: Is it possible to contact Dropbox to ask for explanations, helpful hints, etc.? Does Dropbox have useful (working and useful)  telephone and E-mail addresses? Well, maybe "useful" is more than I  can expect from Dropbox; change that to "what are the best ways to contact Dropbox for help"?

Log suffering Dropbox customer.

(6/9/24)

2 Replies 2

Mark
Super User II

All support options are depending upon the plan that you have and show at www.dropbox.com/support

PAID users can get email support or chat support there. 

Phone support is only available for paying business users. Note that often on both of these you need to have been a paid user rather than one on a trial to access 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Warren J.
Helpful | Level 5

I've always had a negative view of Dropbox, very negative: @#$%^%%!!! but my experience today with the Dropbox Community feature has changed my mind.  I now know that Dropbox, starting with the Community,  has some good features. 

From now on, I'll be starting here.

Need more support?