cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Re: Being charged twice

Double Charges on Dropbox

darobone
New member | Level 2

Hi, I have been double charged for your service and my account downgraded.  How do I speak to someone as I don't live my life on message boards ?

38 Replies 38

Jay
Dropbox Staff
Hi @darobone, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

As this is related to sensitive billing info, Iā€™d recommend getting in contact with our support team directly to look into this matter in more detail.

You can do this by logging into your account, clicking this support link, scrolling down to 'Submit a help request', and providing as much info as possible.

Once you get a ticket ID from the automated response, please let me know the number here so I can locate it in our system.

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Kumar99
Explorer | Level 3
Hi! I am being charged twice for the same account monthly. How do I get the refund for those that I am charged excessively and stop the double payment. Hope someone can reply or get to me as soon as possible, looking for dire help!

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hi @Kumar99, I'd be happy to help!

Can you try contacting our Support team directly? They'd be able to have a look into account-specific info and let you know how to proceed next. 

Once you do, feel free to reply back here, and let me know your ticket number so I can locate it on our system.

Thanks! 

Megan
dropbox.com/support

Kumar99
Explorer | Level 3

Hi Megan, I have sent an email to the support team and given details of the transaction for this month itself. Hope the team gets back as soon as possible and hope you can help me to follow up with them if they have not replied

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hi @Kumar99, great job! 

Feel free to send me your ticket number reference, so I can locate it on our system. 

Thanks!

Megan
dropbox.com/support

Kumar99
Explorer | Level 3

Hi Megan, my ticket ref number is 17279740. The person has asked me to check the 12 digit alphanumeric code. I am not sure how do you enter this but I have a screenshot of the double billing below here. Hope you guys can get back to me as soon as possible. Will prefer a call or video chat if possible rather than going back and forth in the community and through ticket request. I do not mind going to customer care centre as well if there is one located in Singapore. Hope you guys can get back as soon as possible because like I mentioned, this issue of double billing has been happening for many months already since I have subscribed to dropboxphoto6167770610302824310.jpg

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hi @Kumar99, let's look into this! 

I just sent you an email, in order for us to have a closer look into this. I'll see you there.

Thanks a bunch!

Megan
dropbox.com/support

Kumar99
Explorer | Level 3

Hi Megan, so sorry that I wasn't able to follow up on the message as I got caught up with work. So what's the follow up from here as from my previous post, I have sent a screenshot of how I am charged twice. Do you want me to contact the bank? or is there something else you want me to do. And in the case that I am doubly billed, will Dropbox be able to refund me for the double billing? 

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hey @Kumar99!

I sent you a new email, in order for us to have a closer look into this. Can you reply back to me, please? 

Thanks!

Megan
dropbox.com/support

Need more support?