cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel subscription

Cancel subscription

jaczenon
New member | Level 2

Please cancel my subscription monthly for $19.99 NOW.   I can

not download this dropbox, so please give my money back.  I want to cancel my subscription NOW.  

ASAP    thanks jackie 

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II

@jaczenon wrote:

Please cancel my subscription monthly for $19.99 NOW.

No one here can do that for you. You need to cancel your subscription yourself, either through your Plan page (if you upgraded on the website) or through your mobile device (if you upgraded through an App store). Otherwise you would need to contact Support directly.

To contact Support, visit the Support page while you're NOT signed in to a Dropbox account, including these forums, and you'll see an option for Billing issues. It's best to use an Incognito or Private browsing session to make sure you're not signed in.

Also note that in most cases, payments for Dropbox subscriptions aren’t refundable. To verify that's the case for your account, you would need to contact Support directly.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?