cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are Dropbox subscriptions recurring?

Are Dropbox subscriptions recurring?

Stian Griffin
New member | Level 2
Hi there I am new to Dropbox and just have a question , my storage is full and I am thinking of starting a plan or subscription but as I was just about to when a thought came in my head , might be dumb but I doent know. So when starting a plan is it the amount one time or do you have to pay the amount every month for the storage for example the 2GB plan do you pay only one time or every month just for the 2GB .
1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II

@Stian Griffin wrote:
So when starting a plan is it the amount one time or do you have to pay the amount every month ...

It's a recurring subscription. For instance, if you choose to upgrade to the Plus plan for an additional 2TB of space and you choose Monthly, you'll be charged each month. If at some point you decide to cancel, your space will be reduced back to what you had prior to upgrading.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?