cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We just wanted to say thank you! Check out our customer appreciation video here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Anyone Else Unable To Upgrade?? Plus Horrible Customer Service

Anyone Else Unable To Upgrade?? Plus Horrible Customer Service

nsns
Helpful | Level 5

Hey All,

I got an error when I purchased my plan from the sales rep link and it has been a NIGHTMARE every since. I can't make ANY changes to my account and the plan is always wrong. I had business plus for 3 users, but was charged for 5 users... it took over a week to fix this and they had to refund the entire thing and have me repurchase a plan for 3 users. With the repurchase link it was just for the regular business plan with 3 users... for 2 weeks I have asked support why I dont have unlimited templates like I was sold on and all they said was "we will send your feedback to developers". I finally figured out the issue on my own was I just needed to upgrade to business plus again... I have tried to upgrade via my account through the upgrade option, through the plan option, through the billing option, and through a specific link provided by support and continually get the same error. I have contacted support 3 times. I was given instructions how to upgrade on my own and ticket closed (again... there is AN ERROR and I can't). It has been days with no support reply. I am literally losing business and trying to give dropbox more money and upgrade my plan. What a horrible experience. Any tips to just upgrade? It is a simple solution to my problem yet support either didn't know I should upgrade or is unable to help me upgrade! Help!!

32 Replies 32

nsns
Helpful | Level 5

I still have not heard from support and it has now been FIVE business days???? Still trying to upgrade?

nsns
Helpful | Level 5

Hi Jay.... any update? No response from any of the support tickets I gave you the numbers to? It has been five business days now....

annabr
Explorer | Level 4

Me too! I paid for an upgrade, and I can see the purchase has been made on my bank account, but nothing's changed on my Dropbox account. Still says I need to upgrade and I recieved no email regarding the payment. Tried to solve the problem and find an email or anything to customer services but here I am, less money and nothing for it. Really disappointed!

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Hey @nsns, sorry for any inconvenience this might cause, but only the member of the team that's handling your case will be able to give you updates on the progress.

As for your case, @annabr, how did you upgrade your account? Directly from the Dropbox website of the Dropbox mobile app on your phone?

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

annabr
Explorer | Level 4
I upgraded on the website.

nsns
Helpful | Level 5

No one is handling the case thats what I am trying to say. It looks like this is happening to multiple people. I'm trying to get someone or anyone to handle the case and help me upgrade!!

nsns
Helpful | Level 5

Literally the worst company service of any company. Starting to wonder if it is a scam or something.

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Hey @nsns, we do apologize for the delay and we can see that you're already in contact with the specialized agent working on the case, so for any updates, make sure to check with them on the ticket.

And regarding your issue, @annabr, would it be okay if we reached out to you via email as well, so we can investigate further?

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

annabr
Explorer | Level 4
Yes, I would like that.

nsns
Helpful | Level 5

can someone reach out to me via email? I have been waiting since 4/11...it is now 4/23. 

Need more support?