cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you’ve changed your email address, now's the perfect time to update it on your Dropbox account and we’re here to help! Learn more here.

Photographers

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you organize your photos?

How do you organize your photos?

Graham
Community Manager
Hey photographers, it’s hard to believe we’re already well into the summer. With brighter and longer days, I’ll probably be getting out and taking photos a little more regularly, which got me wondering about the best way to organize my photos. 

Screenshot 2024-06-25 at 16.46.11.png

I’m not gonna lie, my current system is far from ideal. I have Camera uploads turned on and my photos make their way to Dropbox and then they just stay where they are, which isn’t really helpful if I want to find a photo. This is something that I want to improve. I’ve already been inspired by how one of my team mates, Emmet, organizes his photos, but I wanted to hear how some of you experts are doing it, too.

Screenshot 2024-06-25 at 16.57.08.png
Are you organizing by shoot, by client, by subject, or by something completely different? Are you using automations, changing naming conventions or doing anything else to help make the way you organize your photos easier, or do you go through everything at the end of the day and find a home for it in your Dropbox account?

Whatever you’re doing to keep your photos organized, I’d love to hear about it and you could potentially help inspire me and some of our other group members to get our photos a little more organized.
0 Replies 0
Need more support?