cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know more about how you can find anything and protect everything? Check it out here.

Join a discussion

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Myself as your Community Manager

Introducing Myself as your Community Manager

AngieB
Community Manager
Hello Business Team Members and Admins!

Introducing Myself pic.jpg    I'm Angie Bossle, and I'm thrilled to represent the Customer Success team
    here at Dropbox on this Community Group. As a Customer Success Manager,
    my role historically has revolved around making sure you and your fellow
    business team members have a seamless Dropbox experience.

But here in this group, I'm your friendly Community Manager!
    What does that mean? I'm here to foster a vibrant and collaborative space
    within our community. Whether you have questions, want to share success
stories, or simply want to connect with fellow Dropbox team members and admins, I'll be here
to help you along the way!

What I’ll be up to in this Group
:
  • Posting exclusive updates about Dropbox’s features
  • Listening to your feedback and ideas
  • Facilitating connections within the community
  • Bringing you exciting events and opportunities

Essentially, I'm here to make your journey with us as smooth and enjoyable as possible. 

Now, I'd love to get to know each of you better! Drop a quick introduction below—share your role, your business aspirations, or even a fun fact about yourself.

Let's
kick off some awesome conversations and make this community a place where we all thrive together - I'm excited to connect with each of you!

Angie Signature.png

P.S. - make sure to Bookmark this Group so you can easily return!
6 Replies 6

rich232323
Helpful | Level 6

Hi Angie, 

I  am looking forward to working with you.  As a Desktop Manager at @BNP Media, I always look forward to the newest additions to the Dropbox environment.  I am always open to help test and troubleshoot new products. 

--Rich

AngieB
Community Manager

@rich232323 nice to meet you! Always happy to have engaged customers involved on the ground level of new features. If you're interested in participating in a beta for Microsoft Co-authoring, we'd love to have you!

A quick snippet about the opportunity from our 2024 Spring ReleaseReal-Time Co-Authoring (beta): One of Dropbox’s most-requested features ever, Co-Authoring allows multiple team members to collaboratively edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files from desktop, web, and mobile, natively within Dropbox. You can also see who’s in the document and where they’re editing in real-time, so everyone is working off the latest version. Now teams can finally put an end to conflicting copies.

To sign up for the beta and learn more about Dropbox and Microsoft, you can reach out to your Account Team, or visit 
dropbox.com/app-integrations/microsoft.

~ Angie

rich232323
Helpful | Level 6

Yep! I have signed up, and I have reached out to my rep to add the feature. Looking forward to testing it, as it's an important part of our workflow.

Shogun1989
Helpful | Level 6

Nice to e-meet you

AngieB
Community Manager
Nice to e-meet you too! Welcome to the Group!

AngieB
Community Manager

Hey @rich232323 I heard through the grapevine your team was enabled for the Beta - our teams will benefit from your use and feedback!

Need more support?
Poll
What do you mainly use Dropbox for?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

AngieB Community Manager
    Shogun1989 Helpful | Level 6
    rich232323 Helpful | Level 6
What do Dropbox user levels mean?