cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Dropbox tips & tricks

Learn how to get the most out of Dropbox with other users like you.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Dropbox as a file database for search operations 👌

Using Dropbox as a file database for search operations 👌

Shogun1989
Helpful | Level 6

We were recently approved for AWS activate startups credit. While we were out discovering other products in AWS, we caught up with Amazon Kendra - a powerful search tool powered by AI. Now we are fully integrating Kendra with Dropbox in order to help our customer discover files and documents on our support page. We created a support folder on Dropbox and connected it to Amazon Kendra, and then we uploaded all the important documents that our customers can access from time to time. We are also looking to run our ticketing search tool using Amazon Kendra and Dropbox integration. Also, all the files and documents on your resources page can be hosted on Dropbox while you use your preferred search software to empower your clients discover the right resources without the need to leave Dropbox. 

1 Reply 1

Graham
Community Manager

Hi @Shogun1989,

Thanks for sharing this info. I'll be honest, I'm not overly familiar with Amazon Kendra and it's Dropbox integration, but it sounds like it's going to be a really helpful addition for all of your customers and how you support them. It also sounds like it was a pretty easy process to get it up and running, so I'm sure that this post will be really helpful for any other members who are using AWS and looking for solutions for support. Are there any other learnings you've made while setting up that you think could help others in a similar situation to yourself?

Thanks again, and have a great day!

Graham

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Graham Community Manager
What do Dropbox user levels mean?