cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Dropbox tips & tricks

Learn how to get the most out of Dropbox with other users like you.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Member of the Month - March 2024

Community Member of the Month - March 2024

Graham
Community Manager
It’s hard to believe it’s been a full month since we announced @Audrey P as our last Community Member of the Month, but, you know what they say, time flies when you’re having fun, and there’s certainly been lots of fun here on the Dropbox Community this month and with that, lots of contenders for March’s Community Member of the Month award.

Illustration of man looking at laptop screenIllustration of man looking at laptop screen

We’ve had so many members getting involved lately that it’s becoming really hard to pick one winner, but in the end, there was one who stood out. So without further ado, the Community Member of the Month for March is @DBoxTips

A new member to the Community, @DBoxTips wasted no time rising through the ranks by getting involved in a number of different threads and helping out numerous Community members in the process. But it was the advice they gave to a fellow member who was having issues when trying to sign into Dropbox and Windows 7 that really caught our eye

DBoxTips giving advice to fellow Community memberDBoxTips giving advice to fellow Community member

So, thank you very much to @DBoxTips for all their contributions in March, you are awesome, and you make this Community a better place! As always, we’ve also got a special gift for you, so please respond here by leaving a comment, and we’ll organize for the gift to make its way to you.

2 hands doing a high 52 hands doing a high 5

The only way to become a Community Member of the Month is by being an active Community member, so if you love helping others out, keep up the good work and you could be next!

6 Replies 6

DBoxTips
Collaborator | Level 8

Thank you, @Graham! I've been a Dropbox user for so long and I am glad to be contributing here.

Graham
Community Manager

Hi @DBoxTips,

We're really happy to have you here too! Is it OK with you if someone reaches out to you via the email address associated with this account?

Thanks again, and have a great day!

Graham

DBoxTips
Collaborator | Level 8
Yes, of course. Thank you!

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Congratulations for me too @DBoxTips!

Thanks for helping out, contributing and being an active, awesome part of this Community! 💪

Have a lovely weekend ahead,enjoy! 🤗

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

DBoxTips
Collaborator | Level 8

Hello @Graham 

Didn't want to reply here publicly, but I could not find a way to message you privately. Just wanted to let you know I have not been contacted yet via the email address associated with my community account. Any idea what went wrong?

Thanks,

Andrew (DBoxTips)

Graham
Community Manager

Hey Andrew, 

Thanks for reaching out! Sorry for the delay, keep an eye on your inbox later today and we'll be in touch!

Thanks again,

Graham

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Graham Community Manager
    DBoxTips Collaborator | Level 8
    Megan Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?