cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Dropbox desktop client builds

Download the latest Dropbox beta or stable build.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta Build 112.3.254

Beta Build 112.3.254

clientreleases
Dropbox Staff
Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows Standard Installer Offline Installer
Mac OS X Standard Installer Offline Installer
Linux x86_64 Offline Installer x86 OfflineInstaller

Auto-updates: Everyone who chose "Include me on early releases" on the Settings page

This is an early release feature that is subject to these additional terms.

35 Replies 35

Camelania
New member | Level 2

It work's!!!! Thanks a lot

wally2
New member | Level 2

Muchas gracias por tu compartir.

Ya empezaba a migrar a otro aplicativo similar

Menno1974
New member | Level 2

The same here. Trying to find out the problem. De-install, re-install, no connection. Grrrr.

Beta fixed it.

tonynz
Explorer | Level 4

this helped fixed the "unable to make a secure connection due to incorrect date/time"

Strange that it doesn't affect everyone with this version of Dropbox (my work PC also running the affected version (111.4.472, and Eset Endpoint Security)

Assuming this beta build doesn't have any other bugs, looks like we're all go again.

coyotius
Explorer | Level 4

Can people please reply with WHICH problem it fixed.  There appears to be TWO issues...people who can't sync their desktop app and those that can't access the Dropbox.com website and get the ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED message in both Chrome and IE/Edge.  I never had an issue with syncing the app and installing the BETA did nada.  If installing the BETA actual fixes a web browser issue, I'd like to know what your step by step procedure was.

fedekos
Explorer | Level 3

Al instalar la versión BETA, cambias la versió de 114 a 112 y te conecta perfectamente, ya no aparece el mensaje de Imposible conexión segura.

Los pasos a seguir..... descargar la BETA e instalar, nada más.

Saludos

MrMike59
New member | Level 2

Looks like a winner...for now 🙂

adrian51gray
New member | Level 2

This version has finally fixed the issue with version 111.4.472 on Windows 10 for me (Can't establish secure internet connection). What did you guys break? 😛

manfrednt
Explorer | Level 4

Działa Uwielbiam Cię 🙂

Massimo Calzati
New member | Level 2

Same for me: installing beta version 112.3.254 fixed the "secure connection problem" under win10 (from version 111.4.472). 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Uzi Explorer | Level 4
    grlla Helpful | Level 6
    macthai Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?