cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you’ve changed your email address, now's the perfect time to update it on your Dropbox account and we’re here to help! Learn more here.

Dropbox Replay

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Register now for a behind-the-scenes look at how Formula 1 team McClaren use Dropbox Replay

Register now for a behind-the-scenes look at how Formula 1 team McClaren use Dropbox Replay

Graham
Community Manager
We’re absolutely thrilled to be able to invite you all to this webinar with the opportunity for a behind-the-scenes look at one of Motorsport's most iconic racing teams, McClaren.

The webinar takes place next Thursday, 13th June, at 9am PT(5pm BST), join us to learn how they use Dropbox Replay to fast-track their video review process and boost fan engagement and sponsorship activities. Register here.

7 Replies 7

Dansig
Helpful | Level 6
Sounds interesting. Getting practical insight from a high tech locomotive user. Looking forward to learning advanced concepts of Dropbox Replay application!

Graham
Community Manager

Hi @Dansig,

Thanks for the comment and happy Friday! I'm really excited for this one, too. As someone with pretty limited experience working with media, and in particular video production, I find it really interesting to see all of the many varied use-cases for Replay, and all of the different industries that it is being used in.

Just out of curiosity (and because I'm a little nosey 👃) have you been using Replay yourself, and if so what industry are you working in?

Thanks again, and have a lovely weekend!

Graham

Dansig
Helpful | Level 6

Hey Graham, you are most welcome, and It's good meeting you 😊. I'm also a newbie in the community and am learning how it works. Concerning Dropbox Replay, I haven't used it as such. However, as a ProAdvisor I often come across clients from various industries. So, I'm always interested in learning new apps that can automate, or execute tedious tasks and processes much faster. Hence making things easier for business owners and users of QuickBooks Online with 3rd Party integrated apps. That way I get to add value to the solutions I offer clients. Thank you.

Graham
Community Manager

Hi again @Dansig,

Thanks so much for the response and welcome to the Community. I hope you're finding your way around here easily enough. It sounds like this Webinar would be perfect for you to get a real life insight into how Dropbox Replay works and whether it would be a good fit for some of your clients. We've also got members of the Replay team here in this group so if you have any further questions, wether they're about Replays practicality or even some of the more technical aspects of it, be sure to ask here! There's also another Webinar running at the moment, which may highlight different aspect of Replay and will feature professionals from other industries, you can find out more about this here

Thanks again, and have a great week!

Graham

Dansig
Helpful | Level 6

Thanks @Graham, I'm getting used to navigating various sections of the group. I'm also interested in learning about Dropbox Dash and hopefully joining the Dash Group. Do you mind advising me how to go about it? Thank you.  

Graham
Community Manager

Hi @Dansig

Glad to hear you're finding your way around the Community. If you would like to get access to Dash, just follow this link. Once you get set up let me know and I'll send you an invite to the group.

Thanks, 

Graham

Dansig
Helpful | Level 6

Hi @Graham,

Thanks for sharing the Dash access link. I explored its features and I love it. However, might using the "Gmail for Dropbox" feature interfere with its functionality? I'm already using the "Gmail for Dropbox" feature and wouldn't like to integrate a feature that might interfere with it! Thanks for your assistance. Have a pleasant weekend.  

Need more support?