cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you’ve changed your email address, now's the perfect time to update it on your Dropbox account and we’re here to help! Learn more here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

team_log/get_events V2 doesn't bring events of event_type file_add

team_log/get_events V2 doesn't bring events of event_type file_add

EvgeniyJK
Explorer | Level 4

I try to use https://api.dropboxapi.com/2/team_log/get_events API, to get events

While I get events of other event_types I don't get events of event_type file_add. 

I see file added event on dropbox.com/events. Tried with/without time filter. 

"event_type": "file_add"  
Does it work for anyone? 
My plan is standart
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

iNeil
Dropbox Engineer

Hello @EvgeniyJK ,

The /2/team_log/get_events endpoint is supported for Standard teams, however there is some constraints on specific functionality, which can only be used by relevant types of accounts. For instance, the 'file_operations' events to view files being added while using the /2/team_log/get_events[/continue] are only available to Business teams with that feature enabled. You can find that listed on the Business plan comparison page as "Audit logs with file event tracking".

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

iNeil
Dropbox Engineer

Hello @EvgeniyJK ,

The /2/team_log/get_events endpoint is supported for Standard teams, however there is some constraints on specific functionality, which can only be used by relevant types of accounts. For instance, the 'file_operations' events to view files being added while using the /2/team_log/get_events[/continue] are only available to Business teams with that feature enabled. You can find that listed on the Business plan comparison page as "Audit logs with file event tracking".

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

iNeil Dropbox Engineer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?