cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you’ve changed your email address, now's the perfect time to update it on your Dropbox account and we’re here to help! Learn more here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save to Dropbox

Save to Dropbox

drjbg
New member | Level 2

Hi, I've been cheerfully mailing files to dropbox for weeks and suddenly they are not being received. Typically they show up in Apps>Attachments, but lately...nothing.  I've tried a couple of different ways to email tests in case it was an issue with the outgoing program and still nothing  I haven't reached my storage limit, and have received no notifications of a problem.  Not sure what to do to fix it.  Problem began 3-4 days ago. Any ideas?  Thanks!

1 Reply 1

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
It sounds like you're referring to the functionality provided by a third party app that uses the Dropbox API. As this is made by a third party, I'm afraid we can't offer help for it directly. You should contact support for the app itself. (If the developers of the app are having trouble with the Dropbox API, they can then contact us with the details of the API issue they're seeing here for help: https://www.dropbox.com/developers/contact )
Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?