cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you’ve changed your email address, now's the perfect time to update it on your Dropbox account and we’re here to help! Learn more here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OAuth authorization cannot connect to a team scoped app when team admin has personal account linked

OAuth authorization cannot connect to a team scoped app when team admin has personal account linked

justin-ahsay
Explorer | Level 4

I have a team scoped app and it was working just fine. Starting from yesterday, authorization (token_access_type=offline&response_type=code) fails with:

Error connecting app

There was an error processing the request, please refresh the page and try again.

Login account is team admin and has a personal account linked.

I tested with another team admin without a personal account linked and was able to proceed to get the authorization code. When I add link to personal account to it and try OAuth again, the error is hit.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

This should be working now. Please try again and let us know if you're still seeing any issues.

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

Thanks for the report! We'll look into it, and I'll follow up here once I have any news on this.

justin-ahsay
Explorer | Level 4

Hi, just tested again and the issue is still encountered. May I know if there is any update?

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

This is still open with engineering, but I don't have any news on it yet. I'll reply here once I have an update to share.

jbcodes
New member | Level 2

We are experiencing the same issue.

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

@jbcodes The team is working on a fix for this. I'll follow up here once it's released.

jbcodes
New member | Level 2

Thank you! No rush, but do you have any kind of ETA? 

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

@jbcodes I can't offer a guarantee, but it looks like it may be resolved as soon as today or tomorrow.

justin-ahsay
Explorer | Level 4

Just tested and the issue seems to be resolved. Thanks for the support!

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

This should be working now. Please try again and let us know if you're still seeing any issues.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
    justin-ahsay Explorer | Level 4
    jbcodes New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?