cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I list all share links(edit, and view) of a user inside the personal folder and team folder?

How can I list all share links(edit, and view) of a user inside the personal folder and team folder?

athithan
Helpful | Level 5

As a team member, I am able to list all shared link (folder: viewer link only / file : viewer link) of personal folder along with team folder links (folder : viewer & editor links / file: viewer link). I am aware that a folder can have 2 links (editor & viewer). when I provide team root path 'Dropbox-API-Path-Root', I realised that  the https://api.dropboxapi.com/2/sharing/list_shared_links is not bringing the edit link for folder which are in the personal folder, however it does brings the folder - editor + viewer links / file -> viewer link   if I don't provide the team root path 'Dropbox-API-Path-Root'') , As a member how can I list  all shared links along with team folder links. 

I want to list,

My personal folder:

• folder : viewer & editor links (current issue:  I am not able to retrieve editor link if I provide root path)
  • file : viewer links

team folder: 

• folder : viewer & editor links
  • file : viewer link
1 Reply 1

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

To make sure I completely understand your post, can you share a sample request/response showing the call that isn't working the way you want? Be sure to redact your access token. If you'd prefer to share privately, you can open an API ticket here. Thanks!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?