cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you’ve changed your email address, now's the perfect time to update it on your Dropbox account and we’re here to help! Learn more here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox mobile website login issue

Dropbox mobile website login issue

akonchady
Explorer | Level 3

I am integrating the Dropbox Chooser component on my web app. It works fine in Desktop. However, the component doesn't work on mobile and the authentication doesn't work . 

I see the Chooser component on mobile, click on it, go through the login process and ultimately, I get redirected to 

```https://www.dropbox.com/google/authcallback?state=ADOaesxN8qCEjCPapmP4WT37qt1WWY8UuNKT7k4RuWthA4SLQy...

```

and this leads to an empty page. Any pointers on this would be helpful. Thanks !

For what it's worth, I am unable to sign in to Dropbox website on mobile browsers too. Tried on Chrome. 

1 Reply 1

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

Since this happens with the Dropbox web site in general and not just the Chooser, please open this with support so they can help you with this. Please let them know you're having trouble signing in to www.dropbox.com itself on mobile, and let them know specifically which browsers and the version numbers of those browsers you're seeing this with. Thanks!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?