cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't connect Dropbox to my Hikvision DVR

Can't connect Dropbox to my Hikvision DVR

fabi_pie
New member | Level 2

My Hikvision DVR was connected fine to Dropbox until Saturday and uploading images. I changed the configurations in the DVR from continuous to event and it stopped uploading. Then I changed to the previous configuration again and it didn't upload anymore. Then I disconnected dropbox from the DVR and now it won't connect anymore.

When I check Dropbox's permission in settings / connected apps, the API permission for TVI-HD-DVR is okay.

Can anyone help me? Did Dropbox ban Hickvision like One Drive did?

2 Replies 2

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

We can't offer help with "Hikvision DVR" itself, as that's not made by Dropbox. You'll need to refer to the support resources or documentation for that for help with it.

If you're getting any unexpected error or output from the Dropbox API itself though, please share that error/output so we can take a look and help.

Happy_user
New member | Level 2
Ihave the same problem. Hihvision have some external boxes for cloud now. Gdrive, onedrive and dropbox maybe don t offer support for hikvision cloud record anymore
Need more support?