cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Discuss Dropbox Developer & API

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any API to get all the users list and there last login activity for DropBox?

Is there any API to get all the users list and there last login activity for DropBox?

Biswamber Khandei
New member | Level 2

I am trying to get my users list and there last login through API in Postman and i am searching over the google but unable to find.

3 Replies 3

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

You can use the /2/team/members/list[/continue] endpoints to list all of the members of a connected Dropbox team. It does not return information about when the member last logged in to Dropbox though.

Instead, you could query /2/team_log/get_events[/continue]. You can check for whatever kind of events you're interested in (such as "login_success") to see when each member performed those events. That's not ideal of course, as it's not particularly efficient, so I'm sending this along as a feature request for a better way to retrieve this information. I'm not aware of any current plans to implement something like that though.

aliabonassar
Explorer | Level 3

you can chatting a dropbox agent, they are very helpful, will guide you. 

aliabonassar
Explorer | Level 3

you will find them on dropbox hopmpage

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

aliabonassar Explorer | Level 3
    Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?