cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you using the Microsoft co-authoring beta for Dropbox? Share your feedback and learn more about it here.

Discover & Connect

Be inspired by other users and discover a new more enlightened way of working with Dropbox.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happens when replay exits beta

What happens when replay exits beta

maartenw
New member | Level 2

What will happen when Dropbox Replay releases? Will there be a pricing plan introduced? What will happen to the projects that I have at that point? Will I still be able to use them, even if a pricing plan gets introduced? And what about the storage of my video's?

2 Replies 2

Mark
Super User II

Unfortunately nobody can answer this until it happens 😞 

Usually, however, we are given notice of such changes so you can make appropriate plans. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Sabrina L.2
New member | Level 2

I hope that for the cost of Dropbox, this will be included. Another option  might be to add Chromecast so you can stream videos that way.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Sabrina L.2 New member | Level 2
    Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?