cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know more about how you can find anything and protect everything? Check it out here.

Discover & Connect

Be inspired by other users and discover a new more enlightened way of working with Dropbox.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Superior customer service from Donald!

Superior customer service from Donald!

higreghi
Explorer | Level 4

I was recently surprised by the superior level of customer service that I received from Donald at Dropbox Customer Support. There had been a misunderstanding on my part about the details of a 'Free product trial' and my account had been charged. He was very understanding and knowledgeable about the free trial process and was able to resolve my issue on one phone call. I was not anticipating that my issue could be resolved in one call and Donald somehow cut through all of the proverbial red tape and secured a full refund of the amount I was charged. And I thanked him for going far above and beyond my expectations and resolving my issue so quickly.

1 Reply 1

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hey there, @higreghi, thanks for posting here! 

I did some digging and was able to locate your communication with Donald. 

Happy to see that your issue is now resolved and that you're pleased with our Support. I'll be passing your comments to Donald shortly. 

If you need something else, please let me know and I will be more than happy to help every step of the way! ðŸ¤—

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Megan Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?