cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you using the Microsoft co-authoring beta for Dropbox? Share your feedback and learn more about it here.

Discover & Connect

Be inspired by other users and discover a new more enlightened way of working with Dropbox.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share an Idea updates:

Share an Idea updates:

Amy
Community Manager
We’re big fans of a good idea, and Share an idea is a hive of great ones. Sometimes those ideas become a reality, and sometimes they might take time or just not be feasible right now. We want to make sure we keep you updated on the progress, and why some things might not have moved yet, so you can be in the loop and you can make the most of these new features. 

Delivered ideas:

This is our favorite bit. Here are some of the ‘Share an Idea’ success stories, the ideas that have finished testing, and are now live

Ideas.png

Under investigation: 

It takes time to make sure that ideas can really work. These ideas are currently being investigated by our engineers, so keep your eyes peeled for updates on these ideas - or wait for our next update! 

We’re excited to see these ideas come to life, and we look forward to sharing more updates with you regularly. We are working hard to make sure you have the information you want and need, so let us know what you’d like to see more of here!
1 Reply 1

Graham
Community Manager

Thanks for the update @Amy! I absolutely love this, it's so good to see all of these idea here in the one place! 

This really has me thinking what a wonderful and creative Community we have here. I use some of these ideas all the time, especially creating new Paper documents in the same folder, and it's really awesome to know that without the input of the Community, I wouldn't be able to do that. 

Huge kudos to anyone who has contributed to the Share an Idea section of the Community. Whether your idea has made it all the way through to delivered or not, it's brilliant to see so many of you coming up with ways to try make things work a little bit better!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Graham Community Manager
What do Dropbox user levels mean?