cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Discover & Connect

Be inspired by other users and discover a new more enlightened way of working with Dropbox.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Member of The Month - August

Community Member of The Month - August

T_theresa_A
Community Manager
It’s that time again to announce our amazing Community Member of the Month, and I have the honor of sharing who our most helpful Community Member for August is.

August was filled with so many helpful and supportive members, making it such a tough decision.

However, one community member truly stood out for going above and beyond …. @cagrimertbakirci  

@cagrimertbakirci came to the community with an issue involving third-party documents being deleted once opened in Dropbox. When they discovered that the issue was a bug with the third-party service, they returned to the community to update everyone who might be affected. This kind of follow-up truly embodies the spirit of our community.

T_theresa_A_2-1726130728897.png

Thank you, @cagrimertbakirci for your dedication and for helping others! 

Your willingness to jump in and support others is what makes this community so great 🤗 Thank you for getting involved. 🙌

Oh, and did I mention? We’ve got a little surprise just for you! 🎁 Drop a quick reply to this thread, and we’ll make sure your token of appreciation is on its way ASAP. 🏅

Want to be the next Community Member of the Month? It’s easy, jump into the fun, share your wisdom, start conversations, and show some love by liking and commenting. ✌️ You could be the next one in the spotlight! 💫 
1 Reply 1

cagrimertbakirci
Helpful | Level 5

Awesome, thanks a lot guys! I hope it will help the community. Thanks again. 🙂

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

cagrimertbakirci Helpful | Level 5
What do Dropbox user levels mean?