cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you using the Microsoft co-authoring beta for Dropbox? Share your feedback and learn more about it here.

Discover & Connect

Be inspired by other users and discover a new more enlightened way of working with Dropbox.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Administrator suspended my account help.

Administrator suspended my account help.

Soul_Catcher97
New member | Level 2
Hello, I recently got an email saying that the administrator had suspended my school Dropbox account is there any way I can get access to my account? And get my pictures..
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Emmet
Community Manager

Hi @Soul_Catcher97,

You need to talk to the administrator of your schools Dropbox account, as it sounds like your account was created under a Dropbox Business account. They will be able to unsuspend your account, or if it's been deleted, they may be able to help recover your files. You can find information about this process in this Help Center article

Regards,

Dropbox Community Team

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Emmet
Community Manager

Hi @Soul_Catcher97,

You need to talk to the administrator of your schools Dropbox account, as it sounds like your account was created under a Dropbox Business account. They will be able to unsuspend your account, or if it's been deleted, they may be able to help recover your files. You can find information about this process in this Help Center article

Regards,

Dropbox Community Team

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Emmet Community Manager
What do Dropbox user levels mean?