cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Delete, edit, and organize

Solve issues with deleting, editing, and organizing files and folders in your Dropbox account with support from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing files in Dropbox Vault

Editing files in Dropbox Vault

wouldswitchtogoogleinasecond
New member | Level 2

laughable why anyone is still using dropbox for anything besides privacy

Can't edit docs in Vault? The single reason I am here is because GDrive is notoriously intrusive. Besides privacy, it's just less secure by definition. That intrusiveness is the single reason I do not use it and that is the single reason I still use Dropbox and pay 19.99 per month instead of absolute zero per month (GDrive).

It is laughable that there is no function to edit things in Vault. The best I can determine it is that they are trying to shove the people who pay their bills towards buying a second account. It's unbelievable. 

If you're competing with FREE, think long and hard about how good your product needs to be. 

1 Reply 1

Walter
Dropbox Staff

Hi there @wouldswitchtogoogleinasecond - thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on this with us.

I've passed your feedback on to the team and you can always let us know if you have anything else to add.

Thanks!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?