cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: signature request for multiple documents & pdf links

signature request for multiple documents & pdf links

Lisa sinclair
Explorer | Level 3

Hi guys, I have two questions. 

first one, I would like to send more then one document at a time for signature.. is this possible? upon reading the help articles, it provides instructions to click on "signature" in the left collumn, next click on sign, then tick the box next to the files I would like to send for signature, however its only allowing me to click one at a time?

Second question...  I have a pdf document which is an induction form that has hyperlinks that will take you straight to the mandatory training modules. this document requires a signature but when i send it through dropbox the links do not work, even after the recipients receive a copy of the signed document in a pdf format. is there anyway around this? thank you.

4 Replies 4

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Hey @Lisa sinclair, thanks for reaching out to the Dropbox Community.

You should be able to send multiple documents for signature, if you're signed in to a Dropbox Sign account.

Through the Dropbox website you can only send one document at a time.

As for the links in your documents, can you let me know a bit more?

Do they appear as links, but give an error when clicked on? Or do they just appear as text?

Keep me posted!

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Lisa sinclair
Explorer | Level 3
Hi Hannah, thank you for your prompt reply,
I just signed into Dropbox sign to see how it works, however it’s only saying I have the basic plan “free” I have a bank statement showing I paid $305.03 AU on the 8th of Dec when it was hellosign..

Also re the PDF links, it’s just displaying as txt, it doesn’t do anything when I click on the links

Jay
Dropbox Staff

Hi @Lisa sinclair, could you try contacting the Dropbox Sign support directly using this link with your queries? They would be better placed to look into this matter further.

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

JimMark
Explorer | Level 4

I've been in a similar situation, and here's what I found. For the first question, you're right; Dropbox might not support multiple signatures at once. You might want to look into dedicated e-signature services like Adobe Sign or DocuSign. If you lack any documents, you can also make a fake one here (https://fakeyourdrank.com/news). I hope that helps!

Need more support?