cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dropbox on two pc I can't sincronize my files on both

dropbox on two pc I can't sincronize my files on both

Boiovox
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Dropbox on two pc I can't sinchronize my files

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Boiovox wrote:

but if I save a file one pc, I can't see it on the other (in dropbox folders)

Are you signed in to the same Dropbox account on both computers? They should both be using the same email address when you sign in to the account.

Is the Dropbox application running on both computers? You should see the Dropbox icon in the system tray (bottom right, near the date/time) if Dropbox is running. If you see that icon, hover your cursor over it, don't click, and it will show you the status and version of Dropbox that you're running. What does it say?

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Boiovox wrote:

Dropbox on two pc I can't sinchronize my files

You need to provide more information before we'll know how to best assist you. What isn't synchronizing? Is it all of your files on both computers? One computer? Just some of your files? etc. Provide as many details as you can.

Boiovox
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

thanks Rich, when I bought my new PC I also installed on the new one dropbox, now I have on the two PC the same folders, but if I save a file on dropbox one pc, I can't see it on the other

Boiovox
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Boiovox wrote:

Are you signed in to the same Dropbox account on both computers? They should both be using the same email address when you sign in to the account.

Is the Dropbox application running on both computers? You should see the Dropbox icon in the system tray (bottom right, near the date/time) if Dropbox is running. If you see that icon, hover your cursor over it, don't click, and it will show you the status and version of Dropbox that you're running. What does it say?

Boiovox
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

thanks, Dropbox dind't run on both computers, now it does, and I can see the same files on both

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Boiovox Explorer | Level 3
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?