cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you’ve changed your email address, now's the perfect time to update it on your Dropbox account and we’re here to help! Learn more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see detailed info about uploading on the app?

How to see detailed info about uploading on the app?

andreas781
Collaborator | Level 9
Go to solution

well hallo again i would like to know if there is a way to have more info about which files i am uploading, and how much time i have left if those files are container files (veracrypt encrypted files for example not normal files) see this pic for example: link removed 

is there a place other than rollover the mouse over the dropbox icon on taskbar to have the remaining time for example? right now as i showed to photo i am uploading a 320GB veracrypt encrypted file but i have not have estimated time left

thnx!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

andreas781
Collaborator | Level 9
Go to solution

its ok when i exited dropbox and relaunched it now it shows remaining time, although it says 2+ days and i wish it would show exactly how many days it will need

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Megan
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hi @andreas781, happy Monday! 

If you click on your little Dropbox icon, in order for your assistant tray window to open, are you able to see the estimated time there? 

Also, feel free to attach your screenshot directly to the Community on your next response, since I can't open your shared link due to security measures. 

Thanks a bunch!

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

andreas781
Collaborator | Level 9
Go to solution

its ok when i exited dropbox and relaunched it now it shows remaining time, although it says 2+ days and i wish it would show exactly how many days it will need

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

andreas781 Collaborator | Level 9
    Megan Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?