cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Files appear on one connected device, but have not synced to the others

Files appear on one connected device, but have not synced to the others

buzzxsassy
New member | Level 2

Hi, I have DB on my laptop that has all my files showing currently in my DB folder on Explorer.

Since 5/29 my desktop folder files do not show these files, when I go to dropbox.com on my desktop it does not show these files, the DB app on Iphone does not show these files and on my laptop when I go to dropbox.com I do not see these files.

I can only see them from the laptop file Explorer and I cannot see them on any other device or dropbox website or app.  I have copied the entire folder and saved it to my laptop and all the files are there, but curiously they are nowhere else.

Not good.

Any ideas?

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II

@buzzxsassy wrote:

... when I go to dropbox.com I do not see these files.

Sounds like the Dropbox app isn't running on your laptop. If the app isn't running, it can't sync your files to the website. Make sure the Dropbox application is running and visible in your system tray. If it's not, launch it from your Start menu.

buzzxsassy
New member | Level 2

Odd, It's showing it's running.  Nevertheless, I rebooted the laptop....and now is back.  Thank you, first time that ever happened.

Need more support?