cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File sharing for entire company

File sharing for entire company

DJ13
New member | Level 2

I'm trying to figure out a solution to share my SOPs with my field technicians. I'm trying to stay from the old school printing paper and putting them into a binder. All field technicians have an iPhone so i'm trying to create a digital database. Does drop box allow 50+ sign ins from one account to view an SOP folder?

Thanks,

Daniel

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II

@DJ13 wrote:

Does drop box allow 50+ sign ins from one account to view an SOP folder?

No. Sharing account credentials is a violation of the terms and could result in the account and all content being deleted. Aside from Business Team account accounts, a Dropbox account is intended for an individual.

The proper way to do that would be to have each technician have their own account, and you could invite them all to a shared folder that contains your SOPs. Provided that the content is less than 2GB, they would only need a free Basic account to access the shared folder.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?