cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback regarding Dropbox Backup UX on Windows 10

Feedback regarding Dropbox Backup UX on Windows 10

www . c.
Helpful | Level 7

Dropbox is buggy on WINDOWS 10 Desktop. Same on diferent computers. ALL my external drives are NTFS USB 3 or 3.2. 100% Compatible. WOrks perfect on any other cloud service. All disc is Professional (up to date). new LaCie, new Seagate, etc. And all only randomly appeared in "Manage backups".
So please forward to developers:
1.) external devices visibility/detection is TERRIBLE. Like 1 random function. Need MUCH more intuitive. UX is TERRIBLE.
2.) Problem 2.: "only 1 disc of internaldisc is visible". This limitation is TERRIBLE too. I have very important files on internal SATA_lll drives, not just on C:. 
This limitation is useless.
3.) Why is this window NOT resizable? I cannot see the full folder / file names. it is annoying. this small size, we will scroll in fullscreen, WITHOUT ANY LIMITATIONs again.

wwwc_0-1713237817202.png

Please STOP OVER LIMITATIONS.

1 Reply 1

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

Welcome back to our forum, @www . c., and thanks for sharing your feedback with us. 

I’ve already forwarded all of your comments to our team, so that they can also see them and take them into consideration. 

Don’t hesitate to ping me, if you need something else.

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Nancy Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?