cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing messy folder hierarchy from within the Dropbox folder.

Removing messy folder hierarchy from within the Dropbox folder.

ironman5151
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Screenshot 2023-04-01 202537.jpg

Is there a way to change settings or similar that when I click on "Name Dropbox" that it takes me directly to the subfolders on the right?

As you can see above, I have to click on "Name Dropbox" > Name > Team Folder creating multiple clicks. I know I can save a favorite directly to the folder, but I don't understand why its structure like this.

Also, how can I hide the dropbox cache folder?

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@ironman5151 wrote:

Is there a way to change settings or similar that when I click on "Name Dropbox" that it takes me directly to the subfolders on the right?

No.

The .dropbox.cache folder is normally hidden. You can see it because you've enabled the display of hidden files in your operating system. It's a Windows setting; not a Dropbox setting.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@ironman5151 wrote:

No.

The .dropbox.cache folder is normally hidden. You can see it because you've enabled the display of hidden files in your operating system. It's a Windows setting; not a Dropbox setting.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?