cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network blocked status for Dropbox. Why do I get this message?

Network blocked status for Dropbox. Why do I get this message?

Nabster411
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Hi all, im trying to configure the dropbox option, howver, when i get to the part where the authorization from the app is required, the DVR statis changes to "Network Blocked". I confirmed both LAN and wifi is working as I am able to get a live view from the app. Any suggestions?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Nabster411 wrote:
I am trying to have pictures and videos upload to the cloud when motice is detected in case there is an incident were the dvr is stolen ...

Does your DVR have Dropbox support built-in to it? If so, you'll need to contact the manufacturer of the DVR for support. They would be the ones that created the app, not Dropbox, so only the manufacturer would be able to support it.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Megan
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hi @Nabster411, welcome to our Community! 

When you say you're trying to configure the Dropbox option, could you give me some additional details, as to what you wish to achieve here? 

Am I correct to believe that what you wish to achieve is to download the desktop app locally to your device? If not, feel free to correct me and share some details with me. 

If you could also send me a screenshot of the error message you receive, that'd be amazing.

Keep me posted! 

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Nabster411
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution
Hi Megan, thank you for your response. I am trying to have pictures and videos upload to the cloud when motice is detected in case there is an incident were the dvr is stolen, i will Have access to the last recorded footage. I will sedn you a screenshot of same.

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Nabster411 wrote:
I am trying to have pictures and videos upload to the cloud when motice is detected in case there is an incident were the dvr is stolen ...

Does your DVR have Dropbox support built-in to it? If so, you'll need to contact the manufacturer of the DVR for support. They would be the ones that created the app, not Dropbox, so only the manufacturer would be able to support it.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    Nabster411 Explorer | Level 4
    Megan Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?