cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to turn off notification "Because it's online-only it won't be moved to your Recycle bin"

How to turn off notification "Because it's online-only it won't be moved to your Recycle bin"

Maxim K.6
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

Does someone know, how to turn off this annoying notification?

"Delete xxx.xxx? Because it's online-only it won't be moved to your Recycle bin"?

30 Replies 30

Graham
Community Manager
Go to solution

Hi again, @jungwindy! Thanks for clarifying that. Having spent most of my life on Windows machines, Mac tips, tricks and shortcuts are definitely not my strong point! But like you say, there may well be a similar workaround for Mac and hopefully someone will post it here if they discover it.

I'm always intrigued by people finding little workarounds like this, and was wondering if you have discovered anything else that helps make your work on Dropbox a little easier that you would like to share? Could be related to anything at all, not necessarily what's being discussed in this thread.

Thanks again, and have a great Friday!

Graham

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Graham Community Manager
    jungwindy Helpful | Level 5
    fcktsht Helpful | Level 6
What do Dropbox user levels mean?