cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dropbox Paper is giving a 500 error and is not loading

Dropbox Paper is giving a 500 error and is not loading

rgangopadhya
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Starting around 9 am PST today (Sept 7), all users in my org are getting 500s when trying to load dropbox paper. I opened a support ticket. Dropbox status reports all systems as operational https://status.dropbox.com/. I don't see any other discussion in the community about this. Searching online more broadly, I do see a very modest spike in reported issues with Dropbox at downdetector.com. Is anyone else having this issue? I'm guessing it's straight up downtime of some part of their system, but would be great to get confirmation that our org didn't somehow get in a bad configuration.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Emma
Community Manager
Go to solution

Update: a fix has been implemented and we are monitoring the results.

Could you let us know if you are still experiencing this issue?

Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Emma
Community Manager
Go to solution

Thanks for reaching out - we're aware of this issue and looking into it, we'll let you know as soon as we have an update.

Emma
Community Manager
Go to solution

Update: a fix has been implemented and we are monitoring the results.

Could you let us know if you are still experiencing this issue?

Thanks!

rgangopadhya
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I am no longer experience the issue, thanks!

Emma
Community Manager
Go to solution

Brilliant, thanks for letting me know! 

status.dropbox.com is updated with the status of this issue now too. If anyone else experiencing this Error 500 since the update, please let us know and we'll report to the team.

Need more support?