cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you’ve changed your email address, now's the perfect time to update it on your Dropbox account and we’re here to help! Learn more here.

Discover & Connect

Be inspired by other users and discover a new more enlightened way of working with Dropbox.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the real differences between the Box app and the Dropbox app?

What are the real differences between the Box app and the Dropbox app?

Cornell92
New member | Level 2

What are the real differences between the Box app and the Dropbox app (besides ownership)? Their icons look very similar (both blue and white even) and I can’t keep them straight when I go to file something.

1 Reply 1

maher1982
Super User

Choosing between Box and Dropbox depends heavily on your business needs. but based on my understanding:

1- Dropbox’s file sync technology is well-regarded for its speed and reliability, making it a strong choice for seamless syncing across devices. This is especially useful for businesses or teams that require quick, real-time updates and efficient file access.

2- Dropbox offers competitive pricing for both individual users and businesses, while still offering solid features in its business plans for small to medium-sized teams.

3- Additionally, Dropbox is known for its intuitive and user-friendly interface, which makes it easier for individuals and small teams to use.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

maher1982 Super User
What do Dropbox user levels mean?